Sunday, September 29, 2013

Problem

Where can I plaque this up so people can see other than on the side of my blog!  That there are annoying clicks after a hard night!  I know for sure I'm being watched but not by about whom.  They say things that make me wanna hit them..  It's what's going on, but it should be made obvious.

Will you shut up?  I'm getting shit to post @.  Yes, I am white, they said I said I "wasn't Caucasian."  Ellen, I didn't do anything, I am white.  What is your problem?  I saw you on the show do this.  What happened to sweet Ellen?  Now, I watch an annoying show that says I want too much attention.  No hard feelings, but it is what it is.  I'm not some poker face who never talks @ anything and prevents others from succeeding in life.  Who says they get all the attention for nothing and then tells you to shut up.